Inform, Engage, Connect our tourism community around Active America China Summit 2017
Effective Dec. 7, 2016, NAJ will launch a bi-lingual b2b WeChat channel designed to bind tour operators, travel planners, U.S.-based Chinese Receptive operators together with North American destinations and suppliers into a community network around Active America China Summit and TourOperatorland.com.
“We have assembled a great team to help us build the network and communicate in a way that will be uniquely entertaining, informative and engaging to our Chinese trade partners,” commented Jake Steinman, founder of NAJ and Active America China, “our goals is to grow our community of 300-500 trade buyers by March of 2017.”
—Daniel Shen’s team at East/West Marketing, (our agents in China) will be promoting the channel to our network of over 300 Chinese-based operators who have attended Active America China since 2009 as well as to their database in the travel industry.
—Z.J.Tong’s team at China Pro Partners, will be in charge of design, production, translation and promotions to generating trade followers.
—Gayle Morris, a long-time veteran of our tourism industry whose experience includes tenures as senior sales and marketing leader at Tourism Richmond, the Vancouver Convention & Exhibition Centre and Gaylord Hotels ResortQuest division, will serve as Creative Content Strategist.
Weekly messaging will include the following on a rotational basis…
- What’s new at Active America China Summit; Host City updates, who’s attending, Pre&Post FAM opportunities and more
- TourOperatorland.com “Destination of the Week” links
- “I Love to Win” with Active America; weekly travel incentives and giveaways, provided by Active America China supplier partners
- “Farm to Chop Stick,” group friendly restaurants that Chinese travelers love to experience
- “The Dumpling Trail,” favorite Chinese restaurants for groups and FIT visitors
- “Shopping is the Best Outlet,” and therapy too! Links to shopping vouchers from TourOperatorland
- “Dancing Destinations,” Links to US-dance videos sponsored by an AA China destination
- “Did You Know?” Relevant and fun facts and research sourced from The Inbound Report
About Active America China Summit (April 23-25, 2017, Portland, OR). Now entering its ninth year, the NAJ Active America China trade show is the only US-based show that brings qualified Chinese tour operators to the event’s U.S. host city for to build new U.S. and Canadian product.
For more information about Active America China Summit go here: http://www.activeamericachina.net/