The two-day RTO Summit West, February 8-9 at the Ritz Carlton Marina del Rey, has completely sold out, however, a limited number of tickets to eTourism International, a one day version of NAJ’s most in-demand event, eTourism Summit, are still available. This event is designed to provide international sales professionals with digital skills to complement their relationship marketing activity.
The objectives of eTourism International are:
- To provide digital tactics for the tour and travel industry’s international sales professionals; and
- To providing one-on-one executive coaching from experts who will help them to better understand international strategy, WeChat and other platforms effectively.
“The re-branding of the first day of the RTO Summits as eTourism International is designed to level up the value of the event by equipping travel industry sales people with digital tactics that can help advance their careers.” explained Jake Steinman, CEO of the NAJ Group, which stages the RTO Summits. “Of course, day two will feature business appointments that bring together travel suppliers in face-to-face meetings with receptive operators.”
The program will include presentations, including two “Power Panels,” that cover a range of subjects, including the following:
- The Best Performing Digital Channels that drive International Sales in the leading source markets of UK, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Germany, China and India.
- Five Key Things You Need to Know about Google.
- Five Things You Need to Know about International Facebook Marketing.
- SMARKETING: How SMARKETING (Sales & Marketing) can support one another in developing a cohesive international sales strategy.
- How to evaluate digital marketing campaigns proposed by in-country reps
- “Yes, Even You Can Afford it!” Examples of low cost Digital Marketing Campaigns that have proven successful.
- Utah’s Cafeteria Coop program … How the state of Utah created an international off season coop program that worked for suppliers at different budget levels
- Visit Houston’s Influencer campaign in Mexico … How Houston built a content marketing program around two influencers in Mexico that yielded over 1.5 views and impressions.
- National Park DMO’s influencer campaigns in Germany … Posts, Translations, Videos.
- Examples of International Digital marketing Campaigns at different budget levels:
- Key Travel Trends from UK, Germany and France … TripAdvisor will be releasing the most recent version of its European Travel Monitor research including how inbound hotel bookings have been affected by Brexit and decline in the Euro, and Donald Trump’s presidency
- Five Things You Need to Know about Digital Marketing to reach Chinese FITs:
- Power Panel No.1: Find the Best Online Media Channel that will Boost Activity in Low Season. Learn from key company officials how Expedia Media, Travelzoo, and TripAdvisor can be used for coop programs to that target international visitors before they arrive.
- Power Panel No. 2: A prestigious panel of leading receptive tour operators discuss their outlook on 2017 bookings, where they see opportunities and challenges. Companies participating are: AlliedTPro; New World Travel; American Tours International; DTE; and the Japanese Tour Operator Association.
To register for eTourism International, and for other information, visit: goo.gl/pk2gRV.
(For the 6th Consecutive year, NAJ will host the Japanese Tour Operator Association luncheon during the RTO Summit.)