David Becker, CEO of Attract China, the New York-and-Beijing headquartered company that helps businesses and DMOs with marketing and promoting to the outbound Chinese travel market, will be a featured speaker at NAJ’s RTO Summit East next month (May 14-15) in New York.
Becker will discuss “Five Things You Need to Know about Digital Marketing to Reach Chinese FITs:
- What Channels do Chinese Travelers use to search for travel information?
- What websites do Chinese tourists use to book travel?
- What’s the difference between We Chat personal vs We Chat Commercial Platform?
- Strategies to construct an affordable digital marketing strategy in China
- What are the key ROI or KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to use?
Following up on Becker’s China focus in the day-long program of presentations and discussions will be Sally Berry, tourism sales and marketing manager, Corning Museum of Glass, who will address “How Attractions Sellers are Using We Chat and Weibo to Target Chinese Consumers.” Berry, who has worked to dramatically increase the number of Chinese visitors to the Museum of Glass, located in Corning, NY, has considerable experience in using both We Chat and Weibo in marketing and promoting the attraction.
For the full agenda for next month’s RTO Summit East, click on: http://www.rtosummit.com/east/agenda/.
The NAJ Group, publisher of the Inbound Report, thanks Tanya Leader, vice president of sales, St. Tammany Parish Tourist & Convention Commission—the New Orleans North Shore—for being an RTO Summit luncheon sponsor.