A new design to make customizing tailor made tours for more intuitive. As baby boomers age one of the most profound trends will transition from fully planned itineraries to Group Tours for Independent travelers and TourOperatorland 3.0 has been redesigned so that buyers can create tailor made tours for their clients AND marketing collateral for their sales teams, that will ultimately result in free advertising for our TourOperatorLand partners. Check it out here.
Additionally, new “business development” aspects have been added as follows:
—A “Receptives Who Sell Us” call to action features. To make it easier for international buyers to purchase TourOperatorLand.com attraction or a hotel partners, the site will include two call to action options:
- A link on each destination, attraction or hotel portal page to a selection of five receptive operators from which buyers can purchase your product or destination. OR…
- TourOperatorLand.com will send a one-time e-mail on behalf of TourOperatorland clients to operators in their top three source markets. Additional Cost to TourOperatorland.com partners? $0; included in the annual contract. Cost to TourOperatorland partners: $0
—To Help Destinations Convince More Hotels to Sell Receptives: The NAJ team has developed a Power Point presentation deck, “Educating the Independent Revenue Manager,” which explains the benefits of selling through the receptive operator distribution network from a revenue manager’s perspective. During 2019, a series of one-minute video testimonials with revenue managers will be developed. Cost to TourOperatorLand partners? $0. Included with annual contract.
—Exclusive Tracking system: NAJ knows how important tracking is to DMOs and supplier partners; only TourOperatorLand.com sends a notification to a partner’s inbox whenever a buyer downloads images or even views or enters a partner’s portal. Cost to TourOperatorland partners: $0. Included with the annual contract. For those interested in lead generation: Operator names and contact information are available for those who opt for an enhanced package.
—Special Photo-tracking service for attractions and hotels. To help suppliers learn who’s downloading their hi-res images, we have built a dedicated trackable portal micro-site at TourOperatorLand.com—it is used by more than 4,000 international and domestic operators as well as travel agents and MICE planners (more information here)— that sends notifications whenever your images are downloaded. The attraction/hotel portal includes the following:
- An overview of their products
- The company’s tour and travel sales contact, photo, e-mail address and website
- 9 high resolution images of their choice
- Trackability—each time an operator downloads one of their images, they receive an e-mail alert with their company’s name, industry segment, base country, and it shows if they plan to attend.
* This is Part Two of three in a series of items showing how NAJ can help its partners at TheTourOperatorLand website increase their business. Part Three will appear in the next issue of the INBOUND Report.