Find out where your Brazilian customers are on this annual list of the 100+ most powerful in the country’s tourism industry. Put out by the travel trade publication and website, the list tells the reader who’s who in the industry each year. Once a year, PANROTAS, the Brazilian travel trade publisher that produces other products as well, says that it produces the list each year In order to:
- Recognize those who make tourism happen every year.
- Recognize those who make tourism grow and evolve.
- Honor the history of icons and references of our industry.
- Record the annual turnover of the Travel and Tourism sector.
- Encourage the representativeness, dynamism, professionalism and niches that make tourism a vibrant industry and one that is so important for the country’s economy.
The list does not emphasize an order or ranking, listing its designees alphabetically by first name—although this year’s list, because of the major developments in the airline sector, names (above, left-to-right) Jerome Cadier, John Rodgerson and Paulo Kakinoff lead off the list. Also, the CEO of PANROTAS, Guillermo Alcorta, arguable the most widely known leader in the country’s travel and tourism industry, puts himself at the very end of the list, which follows: