We want you to know unequivocally that your health and wellness are of the utmost importance to our team.
We are 100% going forward with eTourism Summit, RTO Summit South, THRIVE Summit and TOUR. Our event plan was recently approved by Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal OrlandoTM and the schedule has been created to comply with all Florida regulations.
The hotel is ready. We’re ready. The industry is ready.
Here is a high-level overview of the more-detailed Safe + Clean Connect plan:
- Temperature check points will be frequent.
- Masks will be required and provided.
- Meals will be boxed.
- Hand sanitizers and alcohol wipes will be distributed and widely available.
- Trade show aisles will be noticeably wider.
- Many vendors will be onsite demonstrating cutting-edge and practical event elements to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- We will be utilizing indoor/outdoor venues throughout the programming.
We know there is no way to 100% protect everyone from COVID-19. Although we cannot remove all risk, we are doing everything in our power to mitigate it to minimal levels. Several large events have commenced in the last few weeks and we have reported on them to show you that this can be done and we can meet safely again. Please read that article here. It’s time to get our industry, which has been hit so hard, back on track again.
For questions, email Becca Smith at [email protected].