Drawn from the current edition of TourOperatorLand The Magazine is the following sampler of new developments and products in key USA destinations. More to be found at: www.touroperatorland.com.
● Major league soccer has come to Austin with the new 20,500-seat Austin FC Stadium, where the Austin FC started play this year. Expect to see co-owner and Oscar-winning actor Matthew McConaughey cheering on the team in the sands. A unique feature of the multi-purpose venue is an outdoor amphitheater with a maximum of 3,000. www.austinfc.com
● David Syre Art at Hotel Bellwether: David Syre, a Bellingham local, inspired by his travels, subconscious mind, and nature, brings his imagination to life through his large-scale acrylic paintings, sculptures, and art installations. His bold lines and bright colors can now be seen hanging throughout the corridors, lobby, and dining room of Hotel Bellwether. www.hotelbellwether.com
● Known as the “Blueberry Capital of the World,” Hammonton, New Jersey is a quaint town outside of Atlantic City. Wander down the sidewalks and stumble upon a different shop or restaurant around every corner. On The Town Food Tours offers a food tour spent on Bellevue Avenue sampling food and exploring the arts. Try something new and venture out of your comfort zone with a food adventure on the town. https://onthetownfoodtours.com/
● There is currently no other place in America that tells the complete story of the suffrage movement and the Turning Point Suffragist Memorial in Fairfax County, Virginia does just that. This new 1.6-acre national memorial features replica White House gates, 19 informational stops, and a beautifully landscaped meditation garden. The TPSM is also a new stop along the “Constitution Trail,” which links sites connected to the Constitution in Washington, DC and Virginia. https://www.fxva.com/
● Explore Gettysburg. The battlefield is vast. The Names are legendary. The experience is humbling. https://destinationgettysburg.com/
You’ll find more about TourOperatorLand The Magazine here.
For more information on how to partner with TourOperatorLand.com, contact: Betsy Cooper, Director of TourOperatorLand.com and Partner Engagement. [email protected] and/or 415,728.1085.