The Connect Travel RTO Summit series was created in 2003 and has been tested, improved by hundreds of North American travel suppliers and receptive tour operator buyers who cover all the major and developing international markets.
Connect Travel hosts the buyers and bring them together under one roof, so you spend less to meet with the people who need to know you. Here is a breakdown of this season’s RTO Summit and related events.
● Each RTO Summit program opens with a “Staying Connected” Education Series,a full day of international inbound trends, market intelligence, and panels that feature tour operators talking about their business, offering fresh insights on their booking trends–all designed to make the next day’s appointments most productive.
● One-on-one scheduled appointment sessions on day two take place in an intimate environment, where attendance is limited to buyer/seller ratio of 1 to 1.8—the best in the industry.
● Register now to reserve your place at the RTO Summit West on March 22-23 at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City. Details here.
● By the time you read this, it is probable that the RTO Summit East/ February 28-March 2 in New York City could be a sellout. Details here. Also, co-located with this event are the Connect Travel Marketplace Summit (Details here) and Connect NYC (for meeting planners) for NYC Travel Week in partnership with NYC & Co. All events will take place atthe Westin New York at Times Square.
● More information to come on the RTO Summit South. Specific dates and agenda details are TBA/TBC. More info here.