Featuring Travel Nevada
Nevada measures close to 111,000 square miles in size (That’s about 286,000 square kilometers.), making it America’s seventh largest state and bursting with so many places to experience all over the state. The Nevada Division of Tourism, which is responsible for marketing and promoting all of Nevada’s tourism attractions worldwide, is also tasked with reaching out to these travelers, media, and travel industry representatives with a global vision in mind. From ghost towns to the famous neon lights of Las Vegas and Reno, backcountry adventure to luxury dining and shopping, visitors can learn all Nevada has to offer at www.TravelNevada.com.
Travel Nevada has put together itineraries to serve up some ideas of what to do and where to visit for first-time travelers to the state—no matter what your point of departure is:
● Great Basin National Park – One of the least visited national parks, no big crowds!
● Hoover DAM – The streamlined design, which remains an Art Deco masterpiece to this day.
● Lake Tahoe – The jewel of the Sierra Nevada.
● Lamoille Canyon – rugged glaciated peaks that tower a whopping 11,000 feet in elevation.
● Sand Mountain Recreation Area – An Off-Roading Paradise.
Verified Destination Contact
Following are examples of royalty-free, high-res photos, courtesy of the
Travel Nevada that you will find available at TourOperatorLand.com
Want to see more? Then, click on Travel Nevada’s TourOperatorLand pages. For more information on how to partner with TourOperatorLand.com, contact Betsy Cooper, Director of TourOperatorLand.com and Partner Engagement.
[email protected] and/or 415.728.1085.