Flagstaff—Arizona’s Destination for All Seasons
Flagstaff IS Arizona’s four-season destination, filled with scenic adventures and millions of years of archeological history at 7,000 feet. Enjoy clean air and endless wilderness experiences in the world’s first Dark Skies City. Hike and bike in the world’s largest Ponderosa Pine Forest. Evening brings clear skies and stargazing at the 127-year-old Lowell Observatory – home of Pluto and NASA astronaut training.
Some ideas for first-time visitors to the area include:
- Lowell Observatory – Stargazing at 7200 feet!
- Walking Tours – Route 66 to Historic Tours
- Craft Beer – Flagstaff IS Arizona’s craft beer town
- Grand Canyon National Park – 80 minutes away
- National Monuments – Minutes from Flagstaff
- Museum of Northern Arizona
- Pioneer Museum
- Riordan Mansion
And here are some ideas for repeat visitors:
- Custom Local Tours – get outta town!
- Lunar Legacy Landmarks – walk where the astronauts trained
- Music Scene – Arizona’s Festival Town!
- Route 66 by Harley Davidson (Eagle Rider)
- Arizona Snowbowl – Year-round adventure
- Flagstaff Extreme – Adventure Courses & Zip-lining
Verified Destination Contact
Manager | Global Travel Industry Sales
Email: [email protected]
Following are some of the high res photos of the Flagstaff made available through TheTourOperator’s Royalty-Free Photo Finder feature.
Want to see more? Then, click here for the Flagstaff pages in TheTourOperator.com. For more information on how to partner with TheTourOperator.com, contact Betsy Cooper, Senior Director of TheTourOperator and Partner Engagement for Connect Travel.